COMPUTER BASED TRAINING
Computer Based Training (CBT) and Web Based Training (WBT) are the forefront of ground environment military flight training at the moment. The full potential of this technology is realised through the speed of modern processors and internet connectivity, not to mention the portability of modern IT devices.
Pilotwise's CBT/WBT courseware is designed to provide students with an in-depth exploration into the functionality of aircraft systems and techniques outside the aircraft, simulator or part task trainer.
Thousands of highly-detailed technical illustrations and animations, along with concise explanations guide the user through each and every aircraft system.
An easy-to-use interface allows for intuitive navigation, while other features include detailed system diagrams and modular examinations, where required.
We consider the benefits of CBT/WBT to be:
- Accessibility. Students can access the training wherever and whenever they want.
- It is an effective revision tool that complements the formal instruction that will have preceded it.
- It is an effective preparation tool prior to engaging in part-task training, simulation or live flying.
- Superior graphics easily portray the complicated and often elaborate aircraft systems in individual and minute detail, allowing visualisation of what occurs systemically when switch selections are made.
- Efficiency. By allowing students to work at their own pace CBT/WBT courseware reduces the amount of time students spend in a classroom while maintaining a very high retention rate.