In addition to the training support described, we pride ourselves on efficiently transforming complex technical source data into an easily usable practical format. Therefore, Pilotwise also specialises in the creation and delivery of a range of technical services and products. These are designed to complement our training products when we are contracted to provide both. These include:
- Computer based products in 2D or 3D, with optional voice over
- New technology briefs covering all aircraft systems
- Hard copy operating and instructional manuals of superior quality
Recent examples include:
- Computer based technical briefs for the RAF Hawk T2
- A comprehensive suite of technical documentation for the Pilatus PC-21
- Technical documentation to support the mid life upgrade of FINAF Hawk 51A and Hawk 66 including design and production of merged FRCs
Pilotwise integrates current Air Safety philosophy throughout its design, authoring and production of training and technical material. This ability has recently been enhanced with the recent arrival of the Military Assistant to the Director General of the Military Aviation Authority direct from post and in-situ from the MAA’s inception in April 2010.
Pilotwise has a history of successfully analysing and specifying technical requirements, contract tenders and bids. We have experience in bid document authoring and production, ‘Red Team’ review and the design of contract monitoring systems. Of note, the company was sub-contracted by Serco to bid, win and implement the contract replacing BAE Jetstream aircraft with King Air 200 aircraft at RAF(C) Cranwell.